The Menk-Schmehmann Group has 6 plants and operates in 3 countries. Our worldwide quantity of processed steel amounts to about 35,000 tons of steel per year.
The Group Menk-Schmehmann is a powerful group of companies that offers above-average manufacturing qualities to its customers worldwide.
At the Pilsen site in the Czech Republic Schäfer Menk has about 200 staff members and manufactures complex welded constructions made of fine-grained structural-steels:
- welded constructions for mobile cranes and excavators
- Other welded constructions for railways
- EN ISO 9001:2000 (TÜV NORD)
- ISO 14001(TÜV NORD)
- DIN EN ISO 3834-2 (SLV HANNOVER)
- EN 1090-2 Klasse EXC3 (SLV HANNOVER)
- EN 15085 Klasse CL1 (SLV HANNOVER)
- DIN 18800-7 Klasse E (SLV HANNOVER)